THIS IS OUR TEAM
At START, we believe in a flat organizational structure that empowers our team members to take ownership of their work and make impactful contributions. Unlike traditional hierarchies, we understand that creativity and productivity thrive in an environment that encourages autonomy and collaboration. In this way, we can ensure that our members can continue to develop and learn important skills.
The only fixed structure at START are the Departments, of which there are five:
- Operations: is responsible for planning and organising both large and small events. It is divided into project managers and all-rounders, whereby the areas of responsibility here vary in size.
- Marketing: takes care of all activities representing START Vaduz and its events. This includes the management of social media accounts as well as offline marketing. It is divided into graphic designer and content creator.
- Partnerships: takes care of all activities with our partners and sponsors.
- Finance & Legal: ensures that all legal and financial processes run smoothly.
- IT & IS: takes care of all IT-related issues (website, cloud & other tools used by START Vaduz).
- Human Ressources: is responsible for various activities such as recruiting or team events.
The Departments are not individual siloes, but rather work and coordinate with each other. For example, HR and Marketing will work together to promote START (online and offline) and attract talented new members. Each Member can choose in which department they would like to work. Each Department is headed and represented by a Board Member